Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Highlighted
Accomplice

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G

Hello Boostmobile,

Will you be supporting the new galaxy s20 ultra 5g phone? If so, how soon?

Thanks

86 REPLIES 86
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank You Kira, I am now going to wait until Saturday as I wouldn't have time to deal with an activation issue during a weekday...
Highlighted
Agent

Alright then. We remain at your service. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Wait so the S20 Ultra activates?
Highlighted
Accomplice

meant s10 sim....
Highlighted
Accomplice

so we could use the S10 sim chip on the S20 Ultra? I going to loose out on the Samsung.com promotions!! Can I purchased the unlocked & activate it right now??

Highlighted
Accomplice

No... it looks like a brand new sim is required... I started having issues with my old S10+ Sim... went to Best Buy and bought a Sprint BYOD SimKit... Simolw516TQ.... Called Boost and they activated Phone... He did have to escalate to a supervisor... It took 37 Minutes... but all good... 12:30 Noon here, 4:00 am there where Boost Service is located...

Highlighted
Accomplice

What plan you're on?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I was switched from $35 10Gb Unlmtd Calls txt to $30 Auto Re-Boost 5Gb Unlmtd Calls txt. ... been with Boost since 2005
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there kings, If you shanged your phone, it would require a compatible plan for it. Your old plan would have not been compatible. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

That's what I'm saying. That plan isn't compatible with the S20 from Boost, so I know the unlocked s20 models won't work on that plan.