Finally got Samsung Unlocked S10+ Working

Highlighted
Accomplice

Finally got Samsung Unlocked S10+ Working

Received my phone from Samsung yesterday. Got everything transferred over and then after work today went to the Sprint store that told me they had at least 20 kits with the SIMOLW516TQ sim card in them. I spent 20 minutes with one of their salesmen that eventually gave up and told me(lied) they didn't have any. Walked out of the strore and called them again was told again ya they have lots of them. Walked back in talked to a different salsemen he had to know my phone/mode/color to even get me the sim card I needed. Once again told they couldn't help me. Walked out and straight across to the Boost store in the same parking lot. Salesmen there told me he just sold his last kit but the Sprint store I just left has lots of the. After explaining what I already went through I asked if he could call them and tell them exactly what I needed sure, he said no problem. Back at the Sprint store another salesmen that had just talked to Boost saslesmen lies to me tells me they have the kits but they won't work in my phone. Told them it's my problem then if I buy the wrong one. Still won't sell me the kit. Asked to speak to the manager, manager is conveniently gone.

Went to the Best Buy a block away spent a minute buying the kit the salesmen immediately got for me as soon as I showed him the number SIMOLW516TQ. Salesmen then offers to help me swap my old phone to new one another minute or two all swapped and working.

Don't know why I was treated like that at Sprint guess lesson learned Boost = not a person to Sprint
1 REPLY 1
Accomplice

Re: Finally got Samsung Unlocked S10+ Working

Every Sprint store I called said that they didn't carry the SIM card, they acted like it was a brand new/different SIM....Best Buy was so much better with customer support than Sprint. The Sprint guy I talked to tried to convince me to leave Boost and "Come to the dark side" with Sprint. LOL.