Data Connectivity

Highlighted
Accomplice

Data Connectivity

I keep getting a message saying I lost data connectivity and am now roaming. Happens at odd times and happens daily.
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Data Connectivity

Hi there! Definitely wanna look into that for you. Does that happen when you're at a certain location?

Accomplice

Nope. Just randomly as I am going through my day. I can be sitting still in the same spot for an hour and all of a sudden, I lose my data and it goes to Roaming. I even try rebooting my phone and that doesn't fix it.
Agent

I see. Has your device sustained any physical damage (wet, dropped, broken, etc..)?

Accomplice

No, it is in excellent shape. I even checked for updates. If it's nothing huge then I wont worry about it. I can work around it, just frustrating for a few seconds when it first loses connection.
Agent

What's the make and model of your phone? After the device goes to roaming mode, how long does it take to regain the connection?

Accomplice

Not sure what Model but it's a Samsung and the Model # is SM-A600P. Sometimes just a few minutes the longest was 10 minutes.
Agent

Understood. Please, send us the zip code where you've been experiencing this so we can pinpoint those locations.

Accomplice

Agent

Hi there. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. @Hlyliston. Please send us a private message with your full address.