Creating a completely new samsung and google account when upgrading phones, while maintaining access

Highlighted

Creating a completely new samsung and google account when upgrading phones, while maintaining access

Im upgrading to the Note 10 From an S8 in a few days when it drops, however, my main issue here is that the google account and samsung accounts associated with my Phone number and Sprint accounts have so many photos i don't need or want, that at this point instead of just going through and deleting them (because in the about 20000 photos, there are still really nice ones i DO wish to keep sprinkled throughout) I just think it easier to create two new accounts for samsung and google. 

I already have my new google account created, i know that part is easy, however, is there a specific way to get my phone number association swithced to a new samsung account? So when i activate the phone i can activate it with that account? (thus also preventing my phone from automatically syncing all that stuff). 

(However i guess a side note/question, i do have many apps i would still like to be able to access data on, is there some way to just pull all the backed up photos off of my samsung account to my computer say that i am not familiar with?)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Creating a completely new samsung and google account when upgrading phones, while maintaining...

Hi there Deazys. You are able to add more than one google account to your phone. As well choose which account will be used for back up. If you have the right drivers on you PC, you would be able to connect your phone and copy or move your pictures to your PC.