Code 400 Unable to install all contents Samsung Galaxy j7 Refine

Accomplice

Code 400 Unable to install all contents Samsung Galaxy j7 Refine

I did a  factory reset. Backed up/restored device first using Samsung Switch app. Spoke with a CSR had me do that ##727 thing. I'm still getting msg. CSR guaranteed the ## thing would work. It didn't. So now I'm here. I only found one article from may 2018 with solutions I have done & no follow up like the article stated there would be.  Anyone know why this is happening & what solutions are there that work. WITHOUT DOING ANOTHER FACTORY RESET PLEASE.20190606_214351.jpgStarts with Mobile ID

20190606_214508.jpg

20190606_214639.jpgRuns through apps

20190606_215105.jpgStarts downloading again

20190606_215426.jpgStarting with MOBILE ID

Screenshot_20190606-210158_Mobile ID.jpgThen finally this. Then it starts again 2hrs later

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: Code 400 Unable to install all contents Samsung Galaxy j7 Refine

Hi Ldybozz. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry for the situation you are experiencing. Is the internet working fine on your phone for other tasks or with other apps (that are not Google Play)? Does this error come up when you are on Wi-Fi or on the mobile data? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes the internet is working fine. I haven't downloaded any apps that are not from Playstore. But works fine for all apps on device. I don't used wifi on this device. But for testing purposes, I used wifi this morning and message still appeared. In MY FILES there's a log file titled MANIFEST. It looks like the log entry for what's going on. How can I send it via DM?
Agent

We understand. We were reviewing this situation with our technical team, and they say that one of the suspected reasons of this issue is a slow data connection. However, if the internet is working fine, we can discard that possibility. Have you discussed this situation with Samsung's technical Team? Sometimes these issues are resolved with a software update, since many customers have this issue too, but Samsung should let us know when they will fix this, or if it is software or hardware related. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Here's a snippet of what is in the MANIFEST file:
"content":[{"id":112638,"size":6140,"url":"https://mobileids.nc.sprint.com/MobileID/market/v1/content/stream/HTC_Acadia_config.json_CONFIGURATI...

I don't have a HTC device. No I haven't spoken to Samsung. I started this inquiry with you first.
Agent

I see. Have you tried clearing cache and data of the app (Google Play)? This is also one of the solutions of this error. Is it only on Google Play that you get it (that is what most people say the have this issue with)? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes..I have tried all suggestions. Even removed & added back my Google acct. Nothing is working.
Agent

Alright. We'd recommend you to contact Samsung to see what their technicians have to say about this situation; maybe they can tell you if it is a software or hardware issue. We have tried many troubleshooting steps before with this issue, and we have not managed to find a definitive solution. Have you uninstalled Google Play updates too? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes. Cleared cache & all that techie stuff.
Agent

Okay. Then Samsung should let you know what they know about this situation. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25