Cant swap to samsung S20 FE 5G

Go to solution
Groupie

Cant swap to samsung S20 FE 5G

I'm having a problem with swaping to my new phone. I bought a new unlocked S20 FE 5G on amazon and also purchased the BYOP expanded data network sim from boost mobile. when I proceed to swap my phone online everything is fine, it says I need a new plan so I select the new $35 plan. I get to the review your equipment page and hit next and then it prompts me with "Something went wrong please try again."

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

blackstray Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI of the phone, and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

So sorry to hear that, blackstray. Let's check this out. Since you have an unlocked phone, did you check its compatibility online? If not, please do so using the following link: https://boost.co/33ATQxU.

Groupie

I did and it said i needed the expanded network sim card

Agent

blackstray Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, the IMEI of the phone, and the numbers on the SIM card. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

Groupie

I would suggest taking your phone to boost mobil.I bought my daughter and I phone through apple unlocked and boost mobile connected it quick.