Can't re-ativate old J7?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can't re-ativate old J7?

I replaced my J7 (not Perx) with an LG X Charge about 6 months ago. The J7 was still working fairly well, but was definitely showing its age. I broke my LGX today, so I charged up the J7, and tried to reactivate it.

I called 611, and I hear the recording telling me that I can make a choice from the screen, but all I see is the black Boost screen, no choices are given, and the recording never says anything after that.

I filed an insurance claim on the LGX, and hope it will be replaced quickly (claim was approved), but I still need to be able to make/take calls in the meantime. How do I reactivate the J7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can't re-ativate old J7?

Hi there, @Amilayn! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC of the phone that you want to activate. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Can't re-ativate old J7?

Hi there, @Amilayn! Thank you for contacting us. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and DEC of the phone that you want to activate. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.