Can't create a review

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can't create a review

I just bought a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it's ridiculous that I can't post a review on the page where it's for sale when I click on the review links. It's like Boost Mobile doesn't want you to review their phones. I can see why. I just bought my second pre-owned phone because the first one I bought two weeks ago had a burn in image o. The screen. Had the worst time ever trying to exchange it for different one. Actually couldn't. Had to pay $14 out of pocket to ship it back for a return. Then when. I got the money back 5 days later, I bought another one and the same thing!!! I had an awful experience and I want to share it and I have to sign up on forums to leave a review?! That's ridiculous! Plus, I still haven't been able to do so. Can't find a way to leave a review still. Please help and someone at Boost should do something about the way reviews are made. Doing it through a forum makes me wonder how true they even are. Don't trust it one bit.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Isn't that ridiculous! So deceiving.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @mmich Thanks for reaching out to us! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. You can access from this link: https://www.boostmobile.com/phones/samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-preowned.html, and you can look for the option review. Once you're there you should see an option to submit the review. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

There is not an option for that! That's what I'm telling you.
Highlighted
Agent

You do not see this option on our website:

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

I too have been having this issue and I've been meaning to make a post on it. I'm not sure if it is a bug in the mobile version of the site or certain browsers like Chrome don't show any option to leave a review. I tried double tapping right under where it shows the big rating and number of reviews (supposedly where this mysterious button is supposed to be) and it opened a new window where I could type the review. You wont see it posted immediately because I believe they have to approve it first. Hope this helps!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Still does not work on my cell phone with Chrome
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there mmIch. Leaving your feed back om his community page, is consider a review. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well, that doesn't make much sense.. When u buy an item anywhere online, I go to look on the reviews and I expect to see the reviews that are recent and accurate. When you are making it so they can't review the item from where they should be reviewed it's lies. So you only pick and choose what people have said on the forum as to whether or not you want to put them next to the item? To test this theory, here's my review and I'd like to add it in the review link with one star for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ pre-owned phone.
Don't buy!!! You'd be better off buying from Craigslist or Marketplace on Facebook! I've ordered two of these phones and each time the display had a burnt image on the display. When I went to get a replacement, I couldn't. I had to pay $14 out of my own pocket twice to get a refund. They would not send me a replacement. Tried to send me to the warranty department which they couldn't help because the phone wasn't even in the system yet. The whole purchase was a nightmare. I just want an s8+ that doesn't have a bad display. I ordered my first one on Black Friday and I got it at $209. Since I couldn't exchange it, I had to pay $229 for the second one I ordered and that one was bad too! They wouldn't sell it to me at $209 when I called and explained my situation. I spent about 5 hours on the phone total with Boost through this whole ordeal. What a nightmare! Horrible experience. I'm down $30 and still need a phone!!!! So utterly disappointed with Boost Mobile and I've been a a customer for a couple years now. Thinking of switching elsewhere. Not a happy customer at all.
Michelle

So, please post by the phone as I can't seem to do so. Thank you.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Isn't that ridiculous! So deceiving.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Pre-owned phones, have a 7 days return policy and a 90 days warranty. If the phone has a bad display we could still add it to the account and you would be able to submit the warranty claim.