Can't create a review

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can't create a review

I just bought a pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it's ridiculous that I can't post a review on the page where it's for sale when I click on the review links. It's like Boost Mobile doesn't want you to review their phones. I can see why. I just bought my second pre-owned phone because the first one I bought two weeks ago had a burn in image o. The screen. Had the worst time ever trying to exchange it for different one. Actually couldn't. Had to pay $14 out of pocket to ship it back for a return. Then when. I got the money back 5 days later, I bought another one and the same thing!!! I had an awful experience and I want to share it and I have to sign up on forums to leave a review?! That's ridiculous! Plus, I still haven't been able to do so. Can't find a way to leave a review still. Please help and someone at Boost should do something about the way reviews are made. Doing it through a forum makes me wonder how true they even are. Don't trust it one bit.
See more topics labeled with:
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accomplice

I know. I already sent it back. But you sent me a broken phone. No, two broken phones and I had to pay $14 in shipping for each return, which isn't right. It's also not right that I can't leave a review where the review link is next to the phone!
Also, I clicked on a little box that had no words on it and apparently it was the problem solved box. This problem is not solved. Can you please undo that and remove the problem solved?
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We are not able to adjust or edit the website's settings from here, but we will send this to the right department for review. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Victor,

I was able to find the link to create a review. I had to use Internet Explored on my computer, not my phone. This should really be fixed. 

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for confirming that one for us. We will forward accordingly. Thank you.