Can't connect to the internet while in a call on a LG Stylo 5

Go to solution

Can't connect to the internet while in a call on a LG Stylo 5

I just bought the phone and every time I'm in a call and try using the internet it won't let me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't connect to the internet while in a call on a LG Stylo 5

Hello, Zero2ultimate. Thanks for contacting us. At the moment, we don't offer that service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Zero2ultimate. Thanks for contacting us. At the moment, we don't offer that service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

View solution in original post

Groupie

Why cant I connect to the internet while in phone calls other services offer it im thinking about leaving boost mobile and why does the service suck when i go into a store can barley use the internet

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. We don't support voice and data at the same time on our LTE network. You may use voice and data while connected to a WiFi. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

Groupie

Why does boost service is poor boost been out too long to have crap service

We would need to check your area to verify the network status. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code and your address to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".