Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

Highlighted

Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

For two days I haven't been able to use 4G LTE. Just 3G and that's not what I payed for. I've tried calling customer service and they say an agent will assist me in less than 30 seconds but nobody answers twenty minutes on hold. I need this remedied please
9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Can only get 3G no 4G LTE :(

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this, krazyblaze69!  Could you send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your zip code and nearest intersection to check the coverage?

Accomplice

I am having this same problem I've only had 3g since I activated my service and phone last Friday the coverage map said I'd have 4g LTE but when I talked too a service rep they said the nearest tower is 5 miles from my location although I know other people that have boost mobile in my town and area and they do not have this problem
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Corderosmith64. Can you private message us your phone number so we can investigate further?

Accomplice

I messaged you never heard anything back
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, Corderosmith64. Please check your inbox we already replied to your request.

Accomplice

Did you send me a message in here or my email ?
Groupie

I am having the same problem on my Samsung S5

Accomplice

I've been trying too resolve this issue on my phone for a month and nobody through customer care or device support can seem too figure out why my phone is messed up
Agent

Oh no! That’s definitely not what we like to hear, Corderosmith64. Can you private message us your phone number so we can investigate further?