Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can i recover my text messages from my broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

Highlighted

Can i recover my text messages from my broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

I cracked my cell phone screen a few months back, and recently had some water get into it and short circuit the phones screen. I am no longer able to do anything  on my phone , its unresponsive. I want to recover some recent text messages from my broken cell phone. it has important information for me that i wish i wrote down in a piece of paper. i have tried Dr. Fone and other similar programs, but my devices does not work for those programs.  Any other advice or tips to help. Can i call boost mobile customer services, and would they be able to give me my old text messages or at least that 1 specific message i am looking for? anything would help greatly thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can i recover my text messages from my broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

You'd better ask help from pro Broken Android Data Extraction tool. It can help you access text messages on your broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge and extract them out. About the details, just search it online. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can i recover my text messages from my broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

Here comes the best Broken Android Data Extractor, which is a powerful program helping you to recover contacts, text messages, as well as other types of data like photos, videos, music, call history, etc. from broken Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge. All the recovered contacts and text messages will be saved in HTML format on your computer, which is readable and printable. 100% successfully rescue data no matter they are lost due to accidental deletion, factory resetting or the phone is broken or damaged.