Can I disabled voicemail?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Can I disabled voicemail?

I use Google Voice for all my calling and texting, and before I switched to Boost, I used it for voicemail. The carrier voicemail will always pick up before GV. So can I have voicemail disabled? I know you can get it disabled on Sprint if you can customer service but I really dread waiting on hold for Boost support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can I disabled voicemail?

Hello Tiffiany911! Unfortunately, the voicemail can not be disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there! We can definitely assist you with your request. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to help you with this. 

Groupie

Can you disable my voicemail also?
Agent

Hello Tiffiany911! Unfortunately, the voicemail can not be disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Accomplice

Can you disable my voicemail also - the outgoing message sounds awful and it doesn't deliver voicemails. I don't know I even have one unless I call voicemail.
Agent

Hi there, @ReReBoost. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.