Can I activate the Galaxy Note 10 on Boost Mobile

Accomplice

Can I activate the Galaxy Note 10 on Boost Mobile

Does anyone know if the Note 10 or Note 10+ work on Boost Mobile.
48 REPLIES 48
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Jorgeluis1472! No news on that yet, but keep checking!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Unfortunately, no. I preordered an unlocked Note 10+ directly from Samsung and received it in the mail yesterday. I went to activate it on my Boost Mobile account, and it's unable to be activated at this time. Sprint won't activate it either nor will any other Sprint MVNO networks. This is really stupid! They need to get it together! I'm a long time subscriber with Boost but will be switching to Cricket because of this nonsense. AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and all of their MVNOs are able to activate the phone, but Sprint is being stupid about it. Bye bye Boost! SMH
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you put the IMEI on Boost Mobile's website? Or did you go to the boost mobile store. Mine is getting here on Saturday.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I attempted to swap the phone on my Boost Mobile account online, and I received the following error message.

"db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:359XXXXXXXXXXXX is not found in NMS

Data not found"

I've also called customer service from last night until this morning to see if a rep could assist me with activating the phone with no success. In addition to this, I attempted to open an account with Sprint and put the phone on an Unlimited Kickstart plan, and Sprint wasn't able to activate the phone either. In conclusion, Sprint sucks when it comes to activating unlocked phones on its and its MVNOs networks upon their release.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Maybe is due to the phone not being released yet. Let's wait and see! If not, I will also move to Cricket.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @riosoul83. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yeah, I'll give them until tomorrow. If they can't get it activated then, Cricket here I come. AT&T is a better network anyway. I just like that the $50 plan with Boost includes taxes and streaming on Tidal doesn't go against your high speed data allotment.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

It will work on Sprint's network using the MEID instead of the IMEI. I know because I was able to checkout last night on Sprint.

BoostMobile's Indian customer support wouldn't even let me ask to resku this phone. I think if they would resku and enter the MEID it should activate on the Sprint network just like it would if you were on Spring postpaid.

For Boost staff - let customer's resku and use the MEID when attempting to activate and provision the phone. It should work. Also put in a technical ticket to add the phone in the Boost network system.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I should also note that you need the Sprint network sim card stock number SIMOLW516TQ which now comes as part of 2018 sim kit. You should be able to buy it at Best Buy.