Boost wont activate a perfectly good Note 10 +

Highlighted
Accomplice

Boost wont activate a perfectly good Note 10 +

Boost says my MEID is not compatilble; and they ask stupid questions like where did i get the phone- does it really matter where i bought it ? ?

The phone has a Good MEID. !

it is Unlocked. !

I can activate on Sprint yet NOT on Boost !

not happy with Boost ;  currently shopping for four lines somewhere else. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there redfuji. The note 10 or 10Plus is not a compatible phone to activate with Boost mobile.  

Highlighted
Accomplice

last month actually well two weeks ago when ever it was i got a galaxy A10 e.. but for some reason it wont activate  it does not say what the problem is.. it just says that   just when it is about ti be fully activated and confirmed it stops and only says that " things did not go as smoothly as planned.. and to please try again" but ive tried 15 times then and once again this morning... but i hate when  things never tell you what the problem was actauly..  it only eludes that something went wrong... and there is no way to actually register  with the boost website.. there are no links any place except for this chat forum.. but i did that  but still wont sign in to the website  but anyway if it keeps up im just going to forget everything.. im tired of it

Highlighted

Don’t you fret, redfuji! We’ll get you all sorted out. Let’s check this thing out, redfuji! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN nunber, IMEI of new device and SIM card to it.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

the sim I have is sprint SIMOLW516TQ

Highlighted
Agent

Please enter your Device ID here https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone or visit a Boost Mobile store to check if your phone is eligible. You'll need to purchase a new SIM card when you Bring Your Own Phone from a non-Boost Mobile wireless provider. Your new Boost Mobile SIM card will allow you to use the Boost Mobile network. To get a Boost Mobile SIM card kit, buy online, visit a Boost Mobile store or contact your local Walmart for product availability.