Boost phone with good camera

Highlighted

Boost phone with good camera

My HTC One A9 camera is now constantly blurry. I saw a fix on YT, but I'm too chicken to try removing the back myself. Tried taking it to a repair shop and they said removing the back is likely to break the screen.

I need to be able to take good clear pictures. Is there a boost phone with a good, reliable camera?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there vinitapoojari. Thanks for reaching out. Well, when looking for cell pones with good camera quality the best thing you may do is check out the reviews and the specs for devices you may be interested. It used to be that the amount of megapixels may determined the quality of your camera, but that may not be always the case in today's cell technology.  There are new features, enhancements and new technology that makes a low megapixel camera take beautiful elegant pictures.  Please go to our web site and compare specs and read the reviews for each device from users. That is always a good help. Here is the link https://www.boostmobile.com/phones.html?intnav=TopNav:Phones:AllPhones