Blacklist removal

Go to solution
Highlighted

Blacklist removal

My phone was blacklisted and when I called to have it removed so it could be activated they hung up on me, so I was wondering if I could have it removed from the blacklist so I can activate it this way
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mari10061. The account phone number and pin code are required to process the request. If you have this information, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mari10061. The account phone number and pin code are required to process the request. If you have this information, please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the IMEI.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My boy friend had my phone reported and need to know how to get it back on
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Bettysullivan. If the suspended his account for lost/stolen phone and wish to restore service, all he needs to do is go here https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn and after login he will be presented with a screen and will need to make a choice either to Unsuspend their account or Swap device. He should select the appropriate choice. If you have any other question or concern let us know.