Almost 2 weeks and order still hasnt been processed

Highlighted
Groupie

Almost 2 weeks and order still hasnt been processed

I ordered a Samsung s8 on August 11th after I ended up breaking my current one. I never got any email from Boost, just from PayPal saying I'll be charged after my order is processed. And I'm still waiting...any help would be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Almost 2 weeks and order still hasnt been processed

Hello, @GothamBat. Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your order number. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

I ordered the iPhone XR yellow and when I checked on it’s progress it said cancelled I never cancelled it and I don’t know what to do I ordered it on Tuesday

Don’t you fret, 514emily! We’ll get you all sorted out. Can you please send me a private message with your order key number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

After having to order another phone, it now says it is cancelled...

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".