A21 fails to download some MMS

Highlighted
Groupie

A21 fails to download some MMS

Over the last few days, my A21 has failed to download a handful of MMS messages. Some come through fine, but others just show a download button which errors out when clicked. SW is up to date, and I do not have an option to update PRL. I tried the ##72786# but that also failed to run, which I assume is because I am on the expanded network? Anyone else see this? I am sending SMS and MMS fine - just an issue receiving. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, KP79. We submitted an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number.

Highlighted
Groupie

Sorry - I don't think this applies to my issue. I don't have any open orders to cancel. I activated this phone just over a month ago. Thank you though.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We remain at your service.