Highlighted
Groupie

A10e

As of today, I can't call out or text. I've tried rebooting. It's frustrating. Almost 4 or 5 hours now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: A10e

Hello, TBRETON2000. So sorry to hear about this problem. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Hello, TBRETON2000. So sorry to hear about this problem. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

View solution in original post

Groupie

No reply in private messages

Groupie

I have been having the same problem.. I HATE my new Galaxy A10e. Can't make phone calls most of the time. Can rarely message. Always get a network error message. I called Boost and was on the phone for 30 minutes with someone who didn't speak English, had to keep repeating myself. Ended up hanging up. WORST customer service! Even worse than Tracfone.
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Groupie

How can I reply with a private message?  I am using a public library computer now as I have no network at home with your company.  Like, I said, I can't even make a phone call. 

Agent

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

Everything's been straightened out... Thanks again everyone for your responses
Groupie

Thank you for your time... Everything's been straightened out. All the private messages and the help everybody afforded me was wonderful. Thanks again