Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

stylo 3 error 104

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: stylo 3 error 104

We understand, @momof226. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

Good Afternoon,
Today, my phone began having the same issue as the individuals before me have expressed - an Error 104 message for one particular number when I try to text it. I have tried each of the individual solution I have seen on this message board so far, excluding having someone take a deeper look into my account, and nothing has worked so far. The number I cannot send messages to is my mother. So I need this situation handled ASAP, or I will need to switch phones and possibly phone companies altogether.

What can be done about this issue I am having?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Alexv618! Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Highlighted
Enthusiast

What was the solution??
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, amybabyboo75. Is this happening with a specific number or all numbers? 

Highlighted
Groupie

According to https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/ZTE-Phones-Devices/Error-code-104-on-ZTE-Max-xl/td-p/44448

"adding the prefix 1 on the number fixed the issue. It worked!!"

In other words, go into the contact and add the country code to the beginning of the phone number.  WORKED FOR ME.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Error 104 happened to me too...i tried erasing the contact and putting it back in but it failed to work for me...what was happening is,, I was able to see and read a text sent to me from my friend,,,when i would reply to the text it would fail to send and say Error 104.. so what worked for me was dialing and calling the number and letting it connect .....after i did that it worked

Highlighted
Accomplice

If this happens again try dialing the number like you are going to talk instead of text...then after it connects to the number it should let you text that number the next time you try
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same problem here and i solved my issue by dialing the number and letting it connect...after that i was able to text that number...hope that works for ya