stylo 3 error 104

Go to solution

stylo 3 error 104

I am getting an error 104 on my stylo 3 only when texting 1 phone number......I can call and receive calls but cant send texts......any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: stylo 3 error 104

That worked, thank you so much!

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @jazzimusprime42. We'd be happy to help. Please remove the contact from your contact list and the re-enter the number using the regular format, 10 digits no dashes. 

Let us know the outcocme. 

Highlighted
Agent

*Let us know the outcome.  

Highlighted

That worked, thank you so much!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Agent

Sounds good! We remian at your service. 

Highlighted

This did not work for me.  I am trying to text my daughter and I can't.  I like the stylo 3, but this is crazy.  This is the only contact I have this problem with

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, noragene33. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the texts. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message withthe phone number and PIN to have a look at your account. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I tried this and it worked for a couple of weeks but it came back. I also only have this problem with one contact
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @momof226! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue again. Can you please try these steps?

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I tried it and it still did not work