Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

"UNLIMITED DATA" - is NOT!

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

"UNLIMITED DATA" - is NOT!

Don't know why I'm wasting my time and energy BUT here I go again... Last time! ๐Ÿ˜•
"UNLIMITED DATA" - is NOT! This is misleading and FALSE advertising. I have been trying to solve this issue for OVER TWO MONTHS. I bought my LG Stylo 3, on June 3, 2018. It isn't even the phone I wanted, BUT I was not allowed to pay monthly on the debit card on file. (Which I had been using for 2 years AND I had a photo ID with me. Since I did not have the physical card, I had to pay cash and I was flying across the country the next day. My old phone wasn't working properly so I had NO choice but to buy the Stylo 3 - for $180. I also found out after buying it, that several other places sold it for $120. ๐Ÿ˜ ) Anyway, when I returned home from my trip 2 wks later, I went back to the store to tell "Stone", the mgn that my data was not connecting more than 50% of the time. Long story short:
โ–ถ I made 4 trips to the store after all of his suggestions...NO RESOLVE!
โ–ถ I made MANY calls to BOOST MOBILE that averaged at least an hour. Everyone told me something different. The phone was reset several times and a new sim card was installed - again, with NO RESOLVE! Then I was told to contact the tech repair dept. After over probably 100+ texts, NO RESOLVE!! By this time I was emotionally drain! I am on disability and I NEED to depend on my phone. On Aug 18th I had a serious injury and my UNLIMITED DATA would NOT connect for directions to the nearest hospital. Since then, I had to focus on recovering from my injury and let go of the mental frustration of trying to solve this issue...UNTIL TODAY ---
as my payment is due. I have stopped auto pay.
๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ๐Ÿ”ฝ
Hey BOOST, how about boosting my checking account and reimbursing me by paying this months bill in return for ALL the times my phone would NOT connect in August - especially when trying to find the nearest hospital and NO resolve to my UNLIMITED DATA issue after over 10 hr on the phone with BOOST, 4 trips to store and 100's of text messages to BOOST Tech Dept. ????? Take a look at my correspondence with them. I have a copy if needed. Now that my payment is due - I think it's only fair that BOOST MOBILE reimburse me for a month. That is not too much to ask - considering, I STILL have the same problem. Otherwise you leave me no choice but to take the next logical step.
Please let me know how Boost Mobile plans on resolving this issue today. Thank you.
ETD
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: "UNLIMITED DATA" - is NOT!

Sorry to hear that, ETD. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.