Virgin Mobile User Transferring to Boost

Go to solution
Highlighted

Virgin Mobile User Transferring to Boost

I'm a Virgin Mobile customer and I would like to make the transfer ahead of my due date. I also purchased a new phone thru Boost and would like to get that going as well. Help?

See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi courtneykayla. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. Your service will transfer automatically on your due date. The difference between doing it ahead of that moment is that you would have to pay a brand new month with us, and if you wait for the automatic transfer you can continue using the service you paid for with virgin Mobile. Also, you can use the phone you have now with Virgin Mobile with our service, and you can activate your Boost phone once your account is transferred to us. Have in mind that any remaining balance will be transferred at the moment of the transition. When the service is transferred ahead of time, any balance on the account will be lost. We'd recommend you to think about it. Would you still want to port out your number before your transition date comes? Please let us know in a private message. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Hi courtneykayla. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. Your service will transfer automatically on your due date. The difference between doing it ahead of that moment is that you would have to pay a brand new month with us, and if you wait for the automatic transfer you can continue using the service you paid for with virgin Mobile. Also, you can use the phone you have now with Virgin Mobile with our service, and you can activate your Boost phone once your account is transferred to us. Have in mind that any remaining balance will be transferred at the moment of the transition. When the service is transferred ahead of time, any balance on the account will be lost. We'd recommend you to think about it. Would you still want to port out your number before your transition date comes? Please let us know in a private message. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Oh ok, I appreciate all of the information. I will hold off and wait. Thank you for all of the help!

Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome. Please feel free to let us know when you have any other concerns. We remain at your service! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need my account
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Need my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Nchanthaouxat. Thanks for contacting us. We're glad to assist you. Please send us a private message that includes your phone number and PIN for further assistance. Thanks.

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

***** that my number

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you. We also need the PIN # so we can access your account and get your account number. Please do not share your information in public. Send us a private message, please. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

AmyM25, finally a direct contact?