Switching to boost from virgin mobile

Highlighted
Groupie

Switching to boost from virgin mobile

I recently purchased a phone from boost mobile. I am wanting to switch to using boost from virgin mobile and maintain my current phone number. I would like to receive some assistance with this.

6 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Switching to boost from virgin mobile

Hi M_Dyre!

We're ready to help you out with transferring your phone number from VM. Please reply to our private message with the requested information. We'll take good care of you!

EdwinRG

Enthusiast

Hi!  I will also be switching from Virgin Mobile to Boost (Phone is on the way).  I will go to a local store to transfer -- will I need to bring anything other than the phones?

Thank you!

@M_Dyrewrote:

I recently purchased a phone from boost mobile. I am wanting to switch to using boost from virgin mobile and maintain my current phone number. I would like to receive some assistance with this.

Agent

Hello @tkwise24153. You only need to go with the devices, and the Virgin Mobile account information.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Thank you!  Reading another post has lead to another question . . .

My Virgin monthly service charge just deducted from my account.  Is it possible to transfer this to Boost?  Or would it be better to wait until the monthly fee is due again in March?

Agent

Hi, @tkwise24153 Unfortunately no. The balance added or pending from Virgin Mobile aren't transferable to Boost Mobile.

Enthusiast

that's what I thought Smiley Happy

I have not had any problems with Virgin and have been their customer for probably 8-10  years,  just not able to afford their phones and have heard great things about Boost's customer service.  My current phone isn't broken (just has one of the old batteries so is locking up / slow and sluggish at times.   Too old to get a free battery).