Still charged after account closed

Go to solution
Groupie

Still charged after account closed

I closed my account a year ago. You still deducted monthly charges from the account. My bank has reimbursed me only two months. You OWE me 1000.00 dollars. I spoke to someone 3 weeks ago nothing was done and no one called back. All I am getting is the run around by your company.  according to the research that I have done on my own I am not the only one who has been prey to these questionable business practices.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Account closed boost still took payment

@Davidruben Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be need to investigate this situation. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
4 REPLIES
Groupie

Account closed boost still took payment

I need to find contact information to resolve my issue. Account was closed boost still took monthly payments.
Agent

Re: Account closed boost still took payment

@Davidruben Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be need to investigate this situation. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Re: Still charged after account closed

How can boost make unauthorized payment on my credit card and by treading some of these posts it seems to be the norm
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Still charged after account closed

Hey, @Lukyluke! We aren't happy about this experience. We're sorry! In order to better help you we will need to look into this, please send us your number and pin in a private message. Thank you.