Re: Upgrades - Handset upgrades for eligible customers!!

Groupie

I've been with boost since 2014 and when I called letting them know I was considering switching networks because their competitors were offering new phones when switching, right away they put me through to someone else who said since I've been a valued customer for so long I qualified for a free phone and gave me 5 different options to choose from and received it instantly in the mail.
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

I've been a loyal boost customer for15 years and not been offered discounts or upgrades and I've been offered discounts or upgrades free phones from other companies....
Agent

Hello @ashleabuyce32. You can take advantage of the upgrade promotion visiting your nearest Boost Mobile store. You can locate your nearest Boost Mobile store using your zip code here at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/.

Wow   Good  Morning   was   just  paying   my   billl  online , and  notice  this question? and  was    shock  to   read  the   answers  to  this    topic   MY  wife   say's  I   should   Put  they  LOve  the  Thomas'es,  Why? 1) We   get   yearly   upgrades, 2) I  have   a  family  plan  10GB,  4   70 a   month {2 phones} 3) got  a   15 rebate   this  month.  When  ever  I  have  a  problem  go   to  my  ,  Kiosks { Eastfield Mall,  Spfld, Ma}  and  We   pay  are   tithes and   offferings,  Be  faithful  to  God ....For Us  Boost   ROCKS