Re: Supporting Customers Impacted by Hurricane Harvey

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Having trouble getting back on our feet from harvey.In need of help paying bills.
Enthusiast

How do i send private message with phone number and pin
Agent

Hi Mrmaly! You just need to tap on an agents name and then select the "Send this User a Private Message" on the profile screen. We'll be waiting for that information.

EdwinRG.

Agent

Hi there Macnod. So sorry about what had happened. This effort is intended for customers that have had their service interrupted and need assistance getting their phone working again during the storm. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can review this further. Victor21

Groupie

How do i send you a private message
Agent

Understood. You would need to tap on the representative's name and it will provide you with the option. Victor21

Accomplice

Enthusiast

Hi! I lost everything during Hurricane Harvey. My bill is do today and I'm afraid my services will be suspended. This is the only way I can stay in contact with my family, as we are scattered in different shelters. Please help!!!
Enthusiast

Need help please
Agent

Hi Riley1052! Please send us a private message with the detailed description of your concerns, and let us have your phone number and pin. We'll be glad to help.

EdwinRG.