Re: Hurricane Irma impacted customers: get help here

Enthusiast

What kind of help is being given for those affected by hurricane Irma down in Florida? My mother lives in Titusville Florida and was affected and I live in Orlando, and was also affected.
Highlighted

payment

Boost you have no empathy for those affected by Irma got a reminder to pay my bill tomorrow or you gonna cut my phone. I live on Merritt Island Fl and have no light or water, i had to drive 5 miles to a friends house to use his computer to pay my bill. you could have given us affected a leeway on our payment. Sad how companies like yours is just about the bottom line and not your customers.

Enthusiast Taw
Enthusiast

I am on an unlimited plan and have been affected by hurricane irma. I am unable to make my payment which was due yesterday. Please help.

For sure, TammyShore! Please send us a private message and we’ll get you all squared away.

Agent

Hi there Taw. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can review this further. Victor21

Enthusiast

Disaster
Agent

Hi there LWBryant. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

I would like to get help paying my phone Bill because i was impacted by hurricane Irma thank u and let me know if you can help me because my bill is due this Friday September 15 2017
Agent

Hi there Hurley90. This effort is intended for customers that have had their service interrupted and need assistance getting their phone working again during the storm. You may contact us then and verify what options are available. Victor21

Enthusiast

i have no phone service for 2 days need help