Re: Free month of service

I appreciate it I am loyal customer ...If. Added it. Up. I can say good I'm paying for it anywsys
5 REPLIES
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi im a 3month customer and may have an issue with paying my bill for this month how do I qualify for the free month of service because I'm a family plan holder is there any code to redeem?? I will truly appreciate the extended grace period if its possible
Enthusiast

Can I get this...Sure would be helpful until I find a new job

Well I added someone to my family plan in the middle of my monthly billing payment and the family add on didn't get their free month because I had 3wks b4 I had to pay my bill. So instead if telling me just to wait until I paid my bill they had my friend thinking she/we didn't have to pay first months bill and still ended up paying $37 for the bill then paid $30 again when I paid my bill. All in all we paid $67 for one line when it should've been $37 the whole time.....

Hey I had no money this month for my phone bill but I was wondering if I can get a free service for this month
Agent

@Kemone23 We apologize! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for free month of service.

~JoyP.