Re: Best Customer Service EVER!

Enthusiast

I am on hold right now,  Been cut off 2 times. Can't get any resolve with my problem.  I ordered a phone from boost.  It was supposed to be delivered on the 9th, it never got here.  I called they said it was sent by UPS, wrong!!! turns out it was sent FEDX.  Said I needed to file police report I got a police report that I sent 3 times.   I called FEDX who stated they have already investigated and could not tell where the package was delivered and settled with boost in their favor.  I have been on the phone with them all morning.  Now they say to call back in 24-48 hours.   All of this could have been avoided by asking for a signature for delivery.   Boost does not care about your problem at all.  They out source this "service" so your talking with someone that English is their second language.  Had one tell me they could not understand what I said, go figure that.  Had another ask if I knew what temporary means.  This is the worst customer service ever, they don't care and not willing to fix your problem.  Once more they are billing me for a phone I don't even have.  I have had a heart attack and a stroke in the past 2 years, I feel like I'm having one now, so if I do this is advanced notice that I will tell my family to sue them for wrongful death, probably won't help but it will make me happy.  THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hello, @vhigdon. Thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry to know you're having this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

I don't believe you are here to help at all.  I have done everything that was asked of me and I am still not getting any help, just the run around.  If I did not need a newer phone I would not have ordered it.  I need it for my work, to make a living, I don't sit around and play games on it.  The app I have to use are essential to my work and the J7 is out dated, and slow.  I have had my phone for years, I don't get any upgrade on a whim.  I need my new phone.  I can get any help from boost on this just the run around.

Agent

As a valued customer that you are, we don't want to see you go. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I started this thread and wish I could delete it! I despise Boost! My husband wanted me to switch to his cell provider, Consumer Cellular, because it's cheaper and has better service than what I was getting with Boost. I called Boost to get the pin number for the switch and they kept trying to talk me into staying with them. So I got my new service on the very expensive Moto phone I bought at Best Buy before I got Boost. A few days later there was construction on our road and the school bus couldn't get down it. I went to call the bus attendant to tell her where I'd meet them and had no service. After MANY hours on the phone with Consumer Cellular it was found that Boost had Blacklisted my phone AND my Consumer Cellular SIM card!!! It took almost a week of hell to get it straightened out! Turns out Boost Customer service representatives are 'marked down' or something for losing customers!! So the Customer Service Rep that tried to talk me into keeping my Boost service reported my phone and SIM card as stolen and they were put on a Blacklist!!! Even though they weren't and I paid for both!!!! I've told EVERYONE who will listen to me to NEVER go with Boost! I'm very happy with Consumer Cellular!