RETURN/REFUND

Go to solution
Accomplice

RETURN/REFUND

How do I return a boost mobile phone that I purchased online and receive my refund?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: RETURN/REFUND

Please send us your order number so that we can start with the return order.

EdwinRG

36 REPLIES

Hey there, keannastinson! Sorry for the late reply! May we know why you wish to return the phone you bought?

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

I just realized I like my android phone better than the iPhone that I purchased, so I would like to return the iPhone for a refund.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us your order number so that we can start with the return order.

EdwinRG

@keannastinson The order number has letters and numbers. Can you please send us a private message? We'll love to assist.

Groupie

Hi Edwing, I also would like to return my last purchase please:

Agent

Hi fabiod. Thanks for reaching out. To process a refund, there's a few things you need to know. First, you must return it within 7 days or receiving it. I will process that return for you. Please send me a private message so I can continue assisting you. also, if you can, please delete your personal info from this post.

Groupie

Hi, it's within the seven days and I don't know why it never shows me up an option for private messages, I already went to your profile but it doesn't give me that option

I'm attempting to return a phone I bought online from boost and received last Thursday. However I don't have a boost account, and each time I enter my phone number it sends me to my sprint account. When I followed through with the sprint support they sent me back to boosts support number with the return address. I'm simply trying to return a phone I haven't touched. I called 1-866-402-7366, it sends me in a loop because I don't have a boost number, what options should I be pressing to connect to the returns?

How can I email a Boost customer service representative to get a valid Return Authorization Number?