Overcharged

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Overcharged

I was overcharged I have recipt the rep was. Very rude. I switched all my lines to boost to save money and do family deal that u hv posted for covid. 3/4 lines 100 free phones taxes and fees included. She told me that that deal is not for her location and i said then why is it posted online and promoted everywhere she also said she had to charge me 25$ a phone activation . I once again freaked out and said that I called twice and was told 120 out the door period. . Which I found ridiculously. She said to call customer service and they will refund me difference . I got there 30 mins to close . Indont know what she was do iij ng butbit took her her and half to activate phknes which she did wrong. She said customer service was closed I was not ok with bill and I had no option as she already made switch. She told me I could call customer service myself and have them fix it. My recipt which undid not see till I got home is all crazy charges and my phone activation wrong and phones would not turn on at home I am still having problems . boxes did not have everything inside. I have pictures of all the error messages my old phones still getting messages and everything is messed up. She chargesd me 309. I am beyond angry and the phones kept saying error that sim was taken out and then put back in. I need my phones fixed right and I did not have the money to pay more than double . She also said that she messed up and needed me to call and fix that my bill says 130 instead of 120 for 4 lines. Inwas like are u serious. She said it was no big deal that I could call and have it fixed. I need to speak with someone in corporate or whoever can fix this. This is a nightmare. I would like to go over everything in detail I have recipts pictures etc. To back up what I am saying she never asked for my I'd and said it was transferred over from tmobile when I gave her all my info. This is not how u u treat yr customers by ripping them off and manipulation. She needs to. Be fired. I repeatedly showed her that she cant charge me that much when it clearly states that is not the deal to switch phone company's and get free phones. This left me with 0 money and I am a single mom other . Ihad to literally pull money from every account I had. I was left with no options as she said it was to late to backnout. I am beyond myself and she knew that I was extremely sick dealing with stalker and helping my girlfriend with her missing husband. So it turned out to be a really bad experience . My friends did same deal and they got covers cases and insurance and still did not get charged what indid . How is this ok what she did or legal .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

It's OK. We remain at your service.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hi @Dansb40. We are really sorry to hear about your experience. We definitely would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok thank you I am actually just falling asleep . I will send you email 4 hrs if that is ok .
Highlighted

It's OK. We remain at your service.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Desperately trying to private message u but as I said my phones have not worked right since the day I got them . The rep did not activate them correctly charged me over 200 extra my bill isnwrkng and said customer service closed etc. To call and would be fixed. Did not see receipt till next day and it's all messed up indid a straight switch from one service to yrs and did the promotion u are running 100 4 lines fees and taxes included so why my bill 309.. seriously
Highlighted
Accomplice

Please let me know how to private message I click on name there is no option for private message
Highlighted
Accomplice

As soon as I can find link because I'm not seeing one. There is several options but private message isn't one
Highlighted
Accomplice

Nothng is solved just got a reply that was charged 130 than explain my credit card charges and receipt charge showing inward charged 309! Now I am extremely pissed off I not only got screwed over and told I would refund by contacting u that I would also fix my bill that she said she messed up on and said that she put in wrong and it says 130 fornthisbcomming month the family plan switching ph ok ne company's is 100$$$$$$ for 3/4 lines. Taxes and fees included says right on yr sight and everywhere u promote the deal. Includes free phones. INSTEAD I GOT SCREWED UP MY **** AND CHARGED 309 AMD HAVE NOT HAD PHONES THAT WORK PROPERLY SINCE I GOT THEM . THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS. I COULD BOT EVWN GET BACK TO THIS MESSAGES THAT MY PHONE WASNT ALLOWING IT. ...... SO YOU FALSE ADVERTISE AND THEN DYRING A PANDEMIC STEAL AND RIP OFF PEOPLE FOR WHAT LITTLE MONEYBTHEY HAVE. I HAD TO CHSNGE PHONE COMPANYS CAUSE I JAVE A STALKER . INALSO WANTED TONSAVE MONEY. SO FAR MY FIRST DAY INGOT SCREWED BITH DIRECTIONS LIED TO AND NO ONE IS ANYTHNGTO FIX THE SITUATION I GAVE THE RECIPT J HAVE THE PROFF THE PHKNES WERE NOT ACTIVATED CORRECTLY O HAVE THE PROF. WHO DO I NEED TO CONTACT TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND HAVE MY REGULAR BILL CORRECRED TO THE RIGHT AMOUT. I HAVE FAMILY PLAN 4 LINES . I ALSO WANT TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLIANT AGAINST THE GIRL FOR RIPPING ME OFF . U CAN SEE WITH THE RECIPT WHAT SHE DID AMD HOW SHE OVERCHARGED ME A M D DID MOT GIVE ME THE BEEN FAMILY PLAN. I ALSO NEED MY MUMBERS CHAMGED !