Over charged 200$ fornswitching from tmobile to boost family plan. It was supposed to be 100 for fa

Highlighted
Accomplice

Over charged 200$ fornswitching from tmobile to boost family plan. It was supposed to be 100 for fa

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Dansb40! Thank you for contacting us. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I private message I can send or email u thr recipt . Inwant u to see the errors i took pics on my iPhone so i could reference and show u guys exactly what phones were do iij ng and i also want to send u basically all the info you'll need. Just let me know how to email u
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I keep try in my to private message you to send u all the evidence because this needs to be handled. Also why is there an account that has email and address that's not mine she set me up as . I really need support with the fact u was over charged so much it was supposed to save me money. I also need my numbers changed and refund or 200 credit
Highlighted
Agent

To send us a private message, please click on the picture of the agent and then select "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes I did that and that is not where I find the link for private message . I click on their name and havebtonscroll all the way down through all their post and it is at the bottom. Now I need to figure out how to send pictures inhave receipts and pics of the phones and what they were say I'm ng and doing when I got took outbid box. Also. I need bill corrected to right amount I signed up for its not 130 a month. That is not the family plan I switch all my lines over for. 100 for 3/4 . Lines. Ibalsonneed credit for overcharged 200$ and i want to file formal complaint against that rep
Highlighted
Accomplice

So u are telling me that my credit card and cash u unpaid was 130 .. laughable are u kidding me I need my money back . I was charged 309.. THREE HUNDRED AND NINE DOLLARS ON JUNE 20. FOR SWKTCHING OVER AND DOING THE PROMOTION. INDID NOT WANT TO LEAVE THERE WITH BEING OVERCHARGED TOLD HER TO CALL CUSTOMERSERVICE TO EGT FIXED SHE SAID THEY WERE CLOSED . I HAVE MYBRECIPT INHAVE MY BA K RECORDS I HAVE PICTURES OF ALL THE PHONES SHOWKKG THE ERRORS AND EVERUTHING THAT THEGBDID WHEN I GOT HOME. THEYBWERE NEVERR ACTIVATED CORRECTLY . WHO IS A SUPERVISOR OR WHAT IS CORPORATE NUMBER ORNWHO DO INHAVE TO CONTACT TO GET MY ACCO IN NT RIGHT FIXED CAUSE IF THIS IS HOW U TREAT ME SWITCHING OVER MY FIRST DAY . THIS IS HOW U TREAT YR NEW CLIENTS THAT U LIE ABOUT A PROMTION AND LIE ABOUT CHARGES . I WILL GO TO ANOTHER PHONE COMPANY IF THIS IS HOW U TREEAT YR CUSTOMERS THAT WERE WRONGLY OVERCHARGED BY A REP. INSTEAD OF HELPING AND FIXING U TRU AND TELL ME I WASNT CHARGED THAT .

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Dansb40. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For security reasons, please send us a private message to continue assisting you. -Kira_M.