No way to find my order number

Highlighted
Groupie

No way to find my order number

I order a phone through the boost up program and have paid the 1 dollar down and the taxes, but I have never received an email to get my order number to track the shipment. 

How can I find the order number?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Don’t fret, TheBauglir! We’ve got you. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

I also need help I just have an email stating that my payments have changed to $70 a month and I searched all my emails associated with boost. Any help would be great my iPhone 7 Plus has been acting up and getting really hot lately and I do t k ow how much longer it will last.
Highlighted
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @RobertTob. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted

Ok I first want to thank everyone for there very friendly kindness and super fast response but when I got home there my shiny red iphone 11 sat 😁 now I have to figure out how I switch my actual phone service to my new phone o have transferred all my apps and things just when I leave I leave my house I can’t send or anything
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We remain at your service.