No signal for TWO WEEKS

Highlighted

No signal for TWO WEEKS

My boyfriend and I have the same account two different phones, two different numbers. He's had signal in and out but I have had ZERO. For TWO WEEKS I've been a cutstomer since 2010. I'm pretty upset. Especially being a first time mother with an 8 month old
8 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: No signal for TWO WEEKS

Is the signal he is getting in and out a roaming one or a native Sprint one? Either your phone has a problem, or Sprint is down in your area and his phone has a better antenna to pick up further away Sprint towers or it is cycling in and out on roaming.

Agent

Good morning Kariemariebean and thank you for reporting this issue. Sorry for the late reply.

We truly apologize for the hard time you've had with the reception at that area, as we understand how important communication is in today's world.

To better work this out, please send us a private message including a cross-street and your ZIP code. We'll then check if there's any network outage affecting the coverage at that place.

Looking forward to your answer.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

I myself have not had any mobile text or data since my account was reactivated Friday. I've been told put this code in. Restart your phone. Take your battery out and back in so many times my head is going to explode. Oh not to mention the 8 days of run around from 5 different phone calls trying to get my service restored period. Coming after Me giving praise of how great boost Mobile and there service was. What happened guys something needs to be done or I'm out and moving on. Please someone with some sense and urgency please respond to this matter. Last call made yesterday to support after calling another 4-5 times That I'm 5 miles away from a tower therefore I have no mobile Data LOL! Your kidding me right now so the service disappeared The week I didn't have service connected??? COME ON GUYS GET IT TOGETHER!!! IM PAYING TWICE FOR USING MY WIFI! I DEMAND COMPENSATION AND RESOLVE!! I've been to understanding and that has just ran out. If it's not fixed today I will be expecting my money refunded and will end services.
Accomplice

Hey @Kariemariebean you wouldn't happen to live in the Huntington/ Charleston WV Area would you? I'm having the same problem myself. Hope we can get this taken care of I've had a time with boost for the last to weeks... Very disappointed. Good luck!
Agent

Greetings, Skip606.

Thank you for notifying this matter, and please accept our most sincere apologies for the hard time you've had with the reception at that area, as we understand how important communication is in today's world.

To better work this out, please send us a private message including a cross-street and your ZIP code. We'll then check if there's any network outage affecting the coverage at that place.

Looking forward to your answer.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

I am having a problem with no service also. My zip code is 60073 nearest intersection is Rollins Rd and Lotus in Round Lake, Illinois. I am about ready to drop Boost and move on to a more reliable service
Agent

Hello Timm1 and thank you for contacting us. Sorry for the long wait.

We found two open network issues at that place, which are impacting the voice and data services. Our network engineering team is doing its best effort to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Is there anything else we can do for you today? We're here to help.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Accomplice

Well when am I gonna get a answer. I just got completely ignored yesterday. I'm bout done with the run around I get here as of late