My account was charged 3 times.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

My account was charged 3 times.

Hi I just joined Boost yesterday and my card was declined as I was trying to pay over the phone. I then paid sucessfully online, however the charges are showing up on my bank statement. Will these be reversed back to my account because it had said that the payment was declined.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: My account was charged 3 times.

Hello @Cody1. Funds are held on a bank or credit card account to verify available for a purchase or payment. The amount is not charged, just held from available balance to use by the bank or card company account. Funds that did not process normally, are removed from hold on the card in 5-7 business days. The card company determines the time frame.

2 REPLIES
Agent

Hello @Cody1. Funds are held on a bank or credit card account to verify available for a purchase or payment. The amount is not charged, just held from available balance to use by the bank or card company account. Funds that did not process normally, are removed from hold on the card in 5-7 business days. The card company determines the time frame.

My account was charged 3 times i dont have the money to wait 5to7 business days !!! I have other bills to pay please fix this and call me asap  thank you Debra west