Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Migration from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Migration from Virgin Mobile

I bought a LG X charge from best buy online it was a virgin mobile phone but when I opened it the phone itself said boost mobile so I was unable to switch my account over. Further investigation found out virgin mobile is ending their service and boost mobile/sprint is now taken over. Im ok with this and decided to just go with boost mobile. unfortunately trying to activate my new phone I couldn't port my old number over so decided to just get a whole new number then to worry about it, but again I have issues now its saying my phone is ineligible to activate, HELP!! I now cant use the phone I just bought

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Migration from Virgin Mobile

Hi there, cstump. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

If you don't have a line with us and want a brand new number, please send us a private message with the following:

- serial number (MEID/DEC)
- serial number for SIM card (if available, ICCID)
- name and address
- desired price plan 
- desired area code
- desired PIN 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, cstump. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

If you don't have a line with us and want a brand new number, please send us a private message with the following:

- serial number (MEID/DEC)
- serial number for SIM card (if available, ICCID)
- name and address
- desired price plan 
- desired area code
- desired PIN 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

MESSAGE SENT