Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Migrating from Virgin Mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Migrating from Virgin Mobile

Hello, I need some assitance activating my new boost phone and migrating my Virgin mobile phone number to this new Boost phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Migrating from Virgin Mobile

Hi, Mndza132. Thanks for contacting us. To help you with migrating your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:

- The mobile number and PIN from Virgin.

- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device you wish to set up.

- The first name and last name under which the Boost account will be created.

- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for the Boost account.

- Your e-mail and billing addresses.

- The monthly plan you wish to set up.

- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.

Looking forward to your private message!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Mndza132. Thanks for contacting us. To help you with migrating your number from Virgin Mobile to Boost Mobile, please send us a private message including:

- The mobile number and PIN from Virgin.

- The MEID (or IMEI) of the Boost device you wish to set up.

- The first name and last name under which the Boost account will be created.

- The 4-digit PIN we'll set for the Boost account.

- Your e-mail and billing addresses.

- The monthly plan you wish to set up.

- Would you like to add phone insurance for $7.00 a month? Very useful in the event you may lose your phone either by misplacing it or theft. It also covers replacement service in the event of water, electrical, or physical damage.

Looking forward to your private message!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm also looking to transfer my virgin mobile number to my new boost mobile device
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Smithnal97, please send us a Private Message so we can assist you. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Alright I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it on my mobile device do i need to use a computer?
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile. On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.