Lost account credits(no fault of customer)

Groupie

Lost account credits(no fault of customer)

I have been a loyal customer for over a year.. bringing numerous new customers. I started An other family plan.. referred new customers..
ISSUE----
I'M MISSING THE REFER A FRIEND CREDIT ON BOTH LINES....
PER DAY OF CREATING FAMILY ACCOUNT- TOWER UPDATES WERE BEING DONE.. AND HAD NO SERVICE OR FULL USE OF PHONED ON ALL3 LINES AND EACH LINE WAS SUP RECIEVE CREDIT FOR LOSSES..... BILL DUE Now...
Where are MY- creditS. AND AFTER OVER YEAR LOYAL SERVICE... BRINGING CUSTOMERS..I CANT GET CUT A BREAK... HAVE SERVICE LEFT ON UNTIL SUM 1 FIXES THIS? MIXING LIKE 100BK WORTH OF CREDIT
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Lost account credits(no fault of customer)

Seriously pretty aggervated..
Even let breach of my account and personal info GO FEW- MONTHS AGO WHEN STOLEN PHONES OF MINE WERE SUP B SHUT OFF.. LOCKED.. ETC.
SUM 1 AUTHORIZATION OF THIEVES TO TURN PHONES BACK ON.. ENJOY MY SERVICES N PHONES... STEALING BANK ACT INFO PAY ON BILL... AND NEVER EVEN GOT REFUNDED... CREDITED.. OR DID BOOST DO ANYTHING TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR MISTAKES
Agent

Hi, @Jjust! We're concerned about your feedback. We'll do our best to help. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I am experiencing the same thing currently I referred a friend never got the referral credit also received an email stating I received $15 in credit but be got to use it
Agent

Hello arbtgb1906. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.