Highlighted
Accomplice

Lg v30

Can someone tell me if the LG V30 will be able to run on the boost network? Also, why are there so few options on what can run on the boost network. Seems to me that more cspable phones equate to more business. Any and all comments greatly accepted. Thanks, R
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lg v30

Hi Rapter. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this phone cannot be activated under the Boost Mobile network. Unfortunately, very few phones can be activated due to restrictions with the network. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

11 REPLIES

Hi Rapter. Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, this phone cannot be activated under the Boost Mobile network. Unfortunately, very few phones can be activated due to restrictions with the network. Our apologies for this inconvenience.

Accomplice

I am not trying to kick a dead horse, I would just like to know.  What are the "Restrictions" in the network that make it not possible?  Why can some LG phones be activated and others not be activated?  Same with Samsung, why some and not others?  One would think there must be something different in the phone, not the network.  Can you please elaborate on this?  Your answer would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, R

Agent

Hey, Rapter! We truly apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. This is because not all devices can work on the Sprint network even if they're unlocked by their carrier. We’re always working to provide you with new features, so please stay tuned!

Groupie

I would like to upgrade to the new LG V30. I like my current service with boost but am considering switching providers due to the lack of not being able to supply customers with the new products in which they want. This is a very important subject. Happy customers = $
Groupie

I would like to upgrade to the new LG V30. I like my current service with boost but am considering switching providers due to the lack of not being able to supply customers with the new products in which they want. This is a very important subject. Happy customers = $
Agent

Hi there Henry7136. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so please stay tuned! Victor21

Sorry but you say that some devices don't work withsprint network and that that's youre explanation but I see that it will be available cor sprint... So why not for boost?
Agent

Hey there, @Yarapaola! Even though we are under the Sprint's umbrella, some devices are not compatible with Boost Mobile.

Groupie

So when will your network lift these restrictions? Not just on Lg v30 but also LG g6, Google phones, Zte max pro, etc. I'm about to drop boost for metro pc just because boost never has any of the latest current models their competitors seem to be very up to date with. Which sucks because i know boost has better network and more coverage than metro pc (not by mich by the way becausrle metro is slowly creeping up) but i I'd like to also update my **bleep** phone too along with better network! I may have to forfit eh service over a better phone that i really wanna own! You guys need to step it up cause metro is about to kick your asses! They Already are in providing latest phones you can also get on their parent T-Mobile network. Seems like boost execs aren't paying attention or just don't give a **bleep**?