Lack of Customer Support

Enthusiast

Lack of Customer Support

Boost Mobile does not have any customer support individual to assist you, regardless when You call or send Email. I switch from my Previous carrier I was with for more than 10 years to Boost Mobile on 12/26/17. I have an LG Stylo G3 and the phone does not show the day/date/time/the phone number and the year of a text sent and received. The calendar only displays the 31st of the months.. Since I have not been able to get assistant from NON CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will be returning to the previous carrier I had. BOOST MOBILE DOES NOT HONOUR THEY ADVERTISEMENT AS MAIN ACCOUNT $50.00 AND THE 2ND WILL BE AT $30.OO. When I CONTACT THEM. I WAS ADVISED THE TOTAL SUM OF 80.00  BILL WOULD BE SPLIT WITHIN THE 2 PHONES.

2 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Lack of Customer Support

Hi MichelleG! Some phones show the time and date received at the bottom of the message. You can also go into Options, Message info and see the timestamp for each message. As for your family plan, the whole payment has to be made on the primary line.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Lack of Customer Support

Again the Information does not display, I have A LG G2 from the previous carrier and the day/date/time/year and the telephone number does appear. Maybe someone within the Boost Community may have the same issue. since I did not receive any resolution AGAIN. SO WHEN I GET BETTER WITH MY COLD. I WILL SWAP BACK WITH MY PREVIOUS CARRIER. REGARDLESS OF WHOM MAKE THE PAYMENT. THE ISSUE IS MY MOBILE NUMBER SHOULD NOT REFLECT $40.00 AND THE PRIMARY HAS THE FULL AMOUNT OF $80.00.