Free Upgrades??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Highlighted
Groupie

Free Upgrades??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I have been with boost along time. I would like a free upgrade to. This would be awesome. Almost every other provider offers this to their customers. Out of loyalty!!!!! Why not us???
Every good reasonable discount is for new customers it seemsπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
18 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Free Upgrades??πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes but they also are contract and pay a hell of a lot more than we do so would you rather our rates go up?

Hello. These are the phone prices if you have not switched the phone on your account in the last 120 days.

04-11-2017 - 07-10-2017

β€’ $19.99 - Alcatel Dawn
β€’ $19.99 - Alcatel Go Flip
β€’ $24.99 - Kyocera Hydro Reach
β€’ $24.99 - LG K3
β€’ $29.99 - LG Tribute 5
β€’ $39.99 - ZTE Prestige
β€’ $39.99 - ZTE Prestige 2
β€’ $39.99 - LG Tribute HD
β€’ $49.99 - Alcatel Onetouch Conquest
β€’ $49.99 - Samsung Galaxy J3
β€’ $49.99 - Samsung Prevail LTE
β€’ $49.99 - ZTE Warp 7
β€’ $64.99 - LG X Power
β€’ $64.99 - Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
β€’ $649.99 - ZTE Max XL
β€’ $74.99 - LG Stylo 2
β€’ $129.99 - Samsung Galaxy J7
β€’ $129.99 - ZTE Max +
β€’ $149.99 - LG Stylo 3
β€’ $159.99 - Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx  ( jay 7 effective 5/30/17)

- Edward J.

Accomplice

Right but in some cases as in mine their are no boost stores around and we need service asap as it's our work phone which is mandatory at all times.. I don't have a vehicle at the moment I do have my own business thank God... And we simply find an old piece of crap phone that's compatible to work .... So by doing that we 5 yr customers automatically lose all benefits of the program to upgrade when it's an emergency and everyone else who uses it for fun and games gets even free phones ... I in my opinion think that they need to do something about that !!

When can I get my upgrade
Agent

Hello @Niyah639. If you have not switched the phone on your account in the last 120 days you can visit an authorized retailers. To find a store near you just click here: https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/store/

Groupie

Well I have a iPhone 6 and I'm trying to upgrade to a iPhone 7. What do I need to do to make this happen ? Please let me know ASAP what needs to be done. Thank you in advance.
Groupie

I don't see any iPhones on this list ANYWHERE at all !
Agent

Hey there @Dhustleholic! The list of devices above is only for customers who are switching from another provider and choosing the $50 or family plan. Now, when upgrading to the iPhone 7 with 32GB it has a price of $649.99 at our stores.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Hello Joy, I need some advice...So our mom has the "old" Samsung 3 and I simply MUST get an upgrade for her, a.s.a.p. I want to get the j3 or j7 so how does that compute into an upgrade for her and she's been with boost for 10- 12 yrs???