Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Found the code to get in touch with customer service

Go to solution
Accomplice

Found the code to get in touch with customer service

If you keep getting a automated message and are unable to talk customer service then do this. Call 611, as soon as you hear the recording press 000, then 5, then ###, 00, 3, and finally 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Found the code to get in touch with customer service

Nice-one, thank you for posting, be well

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Accomplice

Nice-one, thank you for posting, be well

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

Your welcome 😁
Highlighted
Accomplice

I tried it an it didn't qork
Highlighted
Accomplice

Seriously, 😥 they probably changed it. Try hitting 000 when you hear the automated message
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for trying to help,ur doing more than anyone from boost has done...This is crazy..I don't understand why they can't just directly answer ..chat isn't working an in here they never answer the question..
Highlighted
Accomplice

Its where the call centers are under staffed and reps can't get to work. I'm switching carriers not just because no one can get help but because they don't care about customers or their employees. I've worked customer service for many years and what the corporate office is doing is plain evil. All they are doing is putting major pressure on the customer service reps.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

What happened to all the agents? Sent 6 messages to 6 different ones and not a response from 1. With all the high valume for calls it makes absolutely no sense that you cant reach anyone on chat. Are all the agents hiding?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Its where their country is on lockdown and they can't get to work. This is why Boost needs to have customer service in America
Highlighted
Accomplice

Apparently they are I'm either going back to cricket or metro pcs/tmobile I'm sick of their lies and inconveniences I never had so much bs from a phone carrier in my life