Cancel order, ordered wrong phone

Highlighted
Groupie

Cancel order, ordered wrong phone

Please cancel my  Order Key:ek-bepp-828322062 so I can order the right phone.  Product Details: Boost Samsung J3 Emerge                        ( SPHJ327ABB )
Quantity: 1
SKU: SPHJ327ABB

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Cancel order, ordered wrong phone

I just ordered a iPhone se
Please cancel order so that I can reorder the right one

Agent

Hi there, @Kmariehall! We’d love to help you out with this. The Order can only be cancelled within first 4 hours of being placed. Please, send us a private message with your order number and full name used for the order to further assist you.

Accomplice

Hi KEISHA HALL,

Thank you for your purchase! Below are the details of your order. We'll notify you by email when your order ships.

ORDER INFORMATION:
Order Key:ek-bepp- (personal information removed )
Order Line Details
----------------------------------
Product Details: Boost iPhone SE 16GB Gold ( IPSEBT16GLD ) ( CZ2134LWC )
Quantity: 1
SKU: IPSEBT16GLD
Promotion Code:
I have been trying for four hours to get through to someone. This email thing is so complicated . I’ve called and got disconnected so many times . I don’t want to have to disputed this with my cc company . I need to speak to a live person . 

Accomplice

I don’t know how to do this . Please call me ASAP.

This is such an I convenience. Do I need to dispute this with my cc company
I need to speak to some person
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Last try

Hi. I just accidently ordered the wrong phone from Boost at approx 4:45 PM, EST, Nov 16, 2017.  Filling in the 'check order status' gets me an error message saying to contact customer service. Can't contact them via email without a pin (I haven't activated anything yet).  Calling the phone number puts me in a dead end of prompts requesting my Boost phone number.

I am posting this just so there is a record SOMEWHERE that I tried to resolve this. If the incorrect phone ships, I will have to refuse delivery.

Hope someone sees this before then.

'