COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
857 REPLIES 857
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Does anyone know if boost mobile is doing anything to help with the bill due to this virus? Can't get through to customer service by chat or calling
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Following for answers also. Can't get through chat or calling
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Mcousins. Thanks for stopping by. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

I WANNA KNOW TOO @Mamichuulaaa . IF NOT THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS BECAUSE I NEED MY JOB TO SUPPORT MY KIDS AND MYSELF. WHAT I  SUPPOSED TO DO?!

Highlighted
Accomplice

So, the only income in my house is Social Security. Which has purported to be possibly delayed to being sent out due to COVID-19. What can be done about this since I need to stay in contact with my doctors and need the ability to call to have my meds refilled when I need them refilled.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello I have been on here few days now trying figure out if boost is helping ther customer like everyone else the virus is effecting my lov as well I have sickly child and child in school I need internet for school no reply from boost yet
Highlighted
Accomplice

They are crediting our accounts but u have to call them to get your account credited
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Ubelcher2020. Thanks for reaching out. We have replied to your PM. Please take a look. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I get ahold of anyone to talk about this situation with coronavirus? I keep getting a note that customer service is not available and to try back during normal business hours???
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @DawnC. Thanks for stopping by. You can send us a PM. To send a private message, click on my name or any other agents name, then select the message option from the profile page.