COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
854 REPLIES 854
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need my account number
Highlighted

Hi bdgk974! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Will Boost be participating in the pledge to keep America connected? it would be really helpful at this time and I really need to kno as my bill is due today and ive been reaching out since Saturday.. I have two children who are asthmatics and I need to budget smart at this time. Thank you.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I’m getting nowhere either
Highlighted
Accomplice

I think we all should go to metro.. since boost isn’t trying to help us with the service waver
Highlighted

Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I sent an private message to an agent still no reply
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi I wanted to know will Boost be participating in the Keeping American Connected pledge. If so I really need to participate so I can save as much as possible for my two sons because I dont know whats going to happen next on my job.
Highlighted

Hi Omelly. lease send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did but no reply