COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
854 REPLIES 854
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I apply for the keep Americans Connected Pledge
Highlighted
Enthusiast

@MichaelDe I'm trying to get information about the keep Americans Connected Pledge
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm out of work for the next 4 to 8 weeks bc of the cornoavirus and was wondering if you're all doing the same as other companies by suspending payments for your customers? I dont have a land line or wifi this is all we have for communication please tell me whats the answer is.

Highlighted

Since school has been canceled, my 4th grader has to do both paper homework and on line work. We have to use our phones hotspot to access the internet on her tablet because we do not get internet where I live. We will need to add more gigs for my phones hotspot to keep up with her class work. Is this an available option?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I’m looking for the same help
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My hours have been slashed because of whats going on. I had to stay on the daily plan. Can you guys help?
Highlighted
Accomplice

T mobile and metro are doing the waver 😊😊
Highlighted
Accomplice

Just not boost... I have been with them for over 5 years and this is how they do loyal customers
Highlighted
Accomplice

I noticed that they told one person to call them to see if they can help with their particular situation but they are not seeming to offer that to anyone else
Highlighted
Groupie

Please could you guys help me my phone will be off by the 18th and I lost major hours due to the corona virus that's going around the company I work for isn't going to be able to pay me my usual salary and this phone is the only one we have I dont mean to beg but it's so necessary and i would have to choose between service or food/ diapers for my kids