COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
857 REPLIES 857
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do that? I’m new to this community online.
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent a message
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you. We will assist you though private message. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Omelly! We're deeply sorry to hear about your situation. Please send us a private message, that way we can take a closer look at this situation.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hoping boost is participating also. Came down to making sure my son would be fed if we were to be confined and paying my bill that's due at midnight. Now that im no longer afraid my toddler will be hungry im afraid of being stuck home with no communication or knowing what's going on as we have no wifi or cable TV here.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Sent you a private message
Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I do that?
Highlighted
Agent

We've replied to your private message, @Omelly please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Wondering if boost is participating in waiving disconnect dates for a few weeks? Unfortunately the unpredictability of things like this left us in a bind to make sure we had food or phone. Now that im no longer afraid my toddler wont be hungry I am worried about having no communication. We have no home phone cable or internet and being confined to our home with no way to see what's going on would be terrifying. Any news on if boost is participating in this?