COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

COVID-19 Response for Boost Mobile Customers

What is Boost Mobile doing for Customers regarding COVID-19 Response?

Every Prepaid Phone Provider is doing something except Boost Mobile.
857 REPLIES 857
Highlighted
Accomplice

Call boost mobile they are crediting our accounts
Highlighted
Enthusiast

@Nosh_CxUx 

I sent a PM to a different agent a few hours ago and have not received any response yet. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im gonna need assistance with my phone plan as well due to my waitressing job being put off
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @megshea. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Agent

@Constantineaus7: We have replied to your PM. Please check. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have sent a message
Highlighted
Agent

@DawnC: We have replied to your message as well. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am following as I am wondering if Boost is offering any help during this CoronaVirus Crisis... I Myself Have To Be Quarantined because I was exposed someone please if you can help me as I cannot get a hold of customer service by phone or chat
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, Tanya1987. We want to make sure you can continue to use your service during this difficult time so we can provide a one time credit to your account.

To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".  

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im never notified like when we have hurricanes i find put from someone credits was applied n by the time i find out boost say its too late